AFIAS COVID-19 Ag test
Quick antigen test kits optimized for on-site diagnosis with high accuracy
AFIAS COVID-19 Ag is an automatic fluorescence Immunoassay (FIA) for the qualitative detection of novel corona virus (eg, SARS-CoV-2, 2019-nCoV) in human nasopharyngeal swab. It is useful as an aid in management and monitoring of SARS-CoV-2 infection (COVID-19). This test is compatible with the AFIAS-1 and AFIAS-6 immunoassay systems.
* For in vitro diagnostic use only.
The AFIAS COVID-19 Ag test has a simple 3-step procedure
The AFIAS antigen test kit provides a fast and easy procedure for the qualitative detection of novel corona virus in human nasopharyngeal with only three steps:
- Insert the sterile swab used to collect the sample into the extraction tube and swirl 5 times.
- While squeezing the tube, pull the swab out.
- Assemble a nozzle and the extraction tube, and then fill the sample well completely with the sample mixture
AFIAS COVID-19 Antigen specifications
- Pipette tip for operation
- Extraction tube
- ID Chip
* Note. the nylon swab is excluded from the components of the cartridge box.
AFIAS COVID-19 Ag Clinical Performance
- Clinical sensitivity: 87,5%
- Clinical specificity: 96,5%
|Assay type||TRFLFA*, COVID-19 Antigen|
|Sample type||Nasopharyngeal swab|
|Sample prep / extraction||Collecting with nylon swab|
|Platform||AFIAS 1/ 6 (Automated)|
* TRFLFA: Time-resolved fluorescent leteral flow assay