AFIAS COVID-19/Flu Ag test
Quick Covid-19 and influenza combo test kits optimized for on-site diagnosis with high accuracy
Viruses responsible for COVID-19, Flu A, and Flu B produce similar symptoms. Inadequate treatment may be administered if the type were misdiagnosed if the decision was based solely on symptoms. COVID-19/Flu Ag Combo can help minimize the risk, resulting in a reduction of misused antibiotics or antiviral medications and preventing spread to the community as well as promoting early recovery for the patient.
One can test for three types of viruses (COVID-19, Flu A and B) for identification of the virus type in 20 minutes with a single sample. This test should prove valuable in isolating and treatment planning at the early stage of the onset. It is useful as an aid in management and monitoring of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) and influenza A and B infection. This test is compatible with the AFIAS-1 and AFIAS-6 immunoassay systems.
* For in vitro diagnostic use only.
The AFIAS COVID-19/Flu Ag Combo test has a simple 3-step procedure
The AFIAS COVID-19/Flu test kit provides a fast and easy procedure for the qualitative detection of corona and influenza A and B virus in human nasopharyngeal with only three steps:
- Insert the sterile swab used to collect the sample into the extraction tube and swirl 5 times.
- While squeezing the tube, pull the swab out.
- Assemble a nozzle and the extraction tube, and then fill the sample well completely with the sample mixture
AFIAS COVID-19/Flu Ag Combo specifications
- Pipette tip for operation
- Extraction tube
- ID Chip
* Note. the nylon swab is excluded from the components of the cartridge box.